Top Banana Publications is a Life Time Magazine based on one mans ability to Dream

Sunday 10 August 2008

Give The Drum Community Centre 101 Parish Lane Penge SE20 back to the Community

The Drum, 101 Parish Lane,
Penge SE
20
. Is an all encompassing Community Centre.
Top Banana Publications has BIG plans for the Penge Community as a whole, starting with the Community Centre, The Drum , 101 Parish Lane.

I know times have changed and Penge looks like a war zone in my eyes, albeit a bit harsh, maybe. Everywhere I look I see decay and destruction, I have a perfectly good proposition and a viable plan for keeping The Drum in the Community. The Jewel in Penges Crown. e-mail; topbananapublications@gmail.com: Subject; Wot ya got going on down the Drum? And I will show YOU !  Compensation Plan is in the Opportuniy

No comments: